This is the "Home" page of the "Divorce" guide.
Alternate Page for Screenreader Users
Skip to Page Navigation
Skip to Page Content


Last Updated: Jul 16, 2014 URL: Print Guide RSS Updates

Home Print Page

Legal Topics Directory

Minnesota State Law Library Legal Topics Directory
by Danielle Becker - Last Updated Feb 21, 2014
200 views this year

Featured Book


MN Court Self-Help Center Resources



Additional statutes, regulations and opinions may apply to your specific situation.

Source:  Office of the Revisor of Statutes


Court Rules

General Rules of Practice

(with amendments effective July 1, 2011, unless noted otherwise below)

Minnesota Rules of Civil Procedure (rules that govern the process of civil litigation).



As librarians and not lawyers, we can suggest resources but cannot give legal advice (such as which form to file), or legal opinions, (such as how a statute might apply to particular facts).  To do so could be considered the unauthorized practice of law.  Even though we try to suggest materials that will be of help, further research is usually required to find a complete and correct answer.  For many questions, the best answer may be to consult an attorney.

Contact Us

Profile Image
Minnesota State Law Library
Logo - FacebookLogo - Twitter
Contact Info
Minnesota Judicial Center
25 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55155
Main # 651-296-2775
TTY 1-800-627-3529
Send Email

Loading  Loading...