Legal Topics Directory
General Rules of Practice
- Title I. Rules Applicable to All Court Proceedings (effective September 16, 2013): Adobe PDF
- Title II. Rules Governing Civil Actions (effective July 1, 2013): Adobe PDF
- Title V. Probate Rules: HTML, Word DOC, Adobe PDF
Minnesota Rules of Civil Procedure (rules that govern the process of civil litigation).
Probate Court Links
- 1st District (Dakota County)
- 2nd District (Ramsey County)
- 3rd District (Southeast Minnesota)
- 4th District (Hennepin County)
- 5th District (Southwest Minnesota)
- 6th District (Arrowhead region)
- 7th District (Northern West-central Minnesota)
- 8th District (Southern West-central Minnesota)
- 9th District (Northwest Minnesota)
- 10th District (Northern Twin Cities Metro and Rural areas)
Source: MN Judicial Branch
As librarians and not lawyers, we can suggest resources but cannot give legal advice (such as which form to file), or legal opinions, (such as how a statute might apply to particular facts). To do so could be considered the unauthorized practice of law. Even though we try to suggest materials that will be of help, further research is usually required to find a complete and correct answer. For many questions, the best answer may be to consult an attorney.
Minnesota Judicial Center
25 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Saint Paul, MN 55155
Main # 651-296-2775